Costa Rica ECO Real Estate Development
& Land For Sale
Exclusively Sold by United Country | International Luxury Properties
Click Here For Investment Options
Ocean Ranch ECO residential real estate development is located along the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The property is located just 1.5 hours from the capital city of San Jose's International airport, 15 minutes from the beach town of Jaco. The entrance to the property is just 10 minutes from one of the best surf locations in the world. The site is located 1 mile off one of the busiest and well-traveled beach towns, Jaco Costa Rica.
Your new ECO real estate investment in Costa Rica is now presented for sale in several different offerings comprising Ocean Ranch ECO development. Years of focusing on this particular property as a legacy development, the sellers have been able to build a dream team of professionals that are positioned to help develop your new ECO home property according to the well thought out master plan.
The architects, engineers, environmentalists and more have been adding intellectual infrastructure to this property for more than 12 years. Along with guiding the development team to achieve the highest and best use of the property in accordance with today’s market, The Park at Ocean Ranch. The Park is one of the most successful eco adventure parks along the central pacific coastline Costa Rica. With Latin heritage and speaking fluently the Spanish language, he has proved to be visionary with the capacity to build teams and overcome challenges that present themselves in the efforts of the development of the property.
As a marketing and promotion partner in OCEAN RANCH, Michael Krieg with United Country International Luxury Properties has the responsibilities of promoting the project to international and national investors, also including the raising of capital for the improvements and success of the project.
Master Plan & ECO Real Estate Development VISION
Since 2005 the owners of Ocean Ranch have been planning to build an active lifestyle resort with attractions for all ages. With many years of planning the owners have had the opportunity to understand the highest and best use of this amazing resort property.
The primary vision has always been grounded in providing our clients the pure enjoyment of nature with adventure and wellness providing the canvas for this active lifestyle’s community.
With 850+/- acres of property, the vision could allow for much higher density living. The owners are dedicated to preserve and protect this amazing property by placing only 60-75 lots in the entire resort. This is an example of a consciously planned community that puts quality and space above maximum earnings and density.
The plan for 2021 will be to segregate and entitle 30 residential lots of approximately 1.25+/- acres each. The entire property will be placed under the protection of condominium law which will set covenants, conveyances and restrictions to protect the integrity of the individual investments and will protect and preserve the pristine common areas and the forever green areas that all residents will share and enjoy for generations to come.
In addition to the segregation and placing the property into condominium style community, the 2021 property investment plan includes the construction of:
Restaurant with swimming pool facilities
Glamping Hotel (15 units)
Private and pristine camping facilities
Venue concert infrastructure.
1. Entire property 850+/- acres (348+/- HA) including the adventure business operated on parcel D, with all intellectual materials in regards to design and engineering. Listed at $11,894,000.00 US
2. Parcel E encompasses the majority of the ECO real estate residential development. Parcel E is 321+/- acres (130+/- HA). Listed at $4,258,000.00 US
3. Parcel D with the adventure business operated on it, with it's waterfront and 4 waterfalls. Parcel D is 316+/- acres (128+/- HA). Listed at $3,069,000.00 US
4. Parcel C which is 83+/- acres (34+/- HA ) and suited for several residential lots or your own large lot for building your own family compound. Listed at $1,989,000.00 US
5. Parcel A which is 130 acres (53+/- HA) and has been designed for the optimum density with ocean and valley views or your own mountain top ocean view home site with additional cabanas for guests or a small ECO resort. Listed at $2,780,000.00 US
6. Parcel B is the keystone property as it is the entrance to the ECO development. This parcel is 2+/-acres (0.83+/- HA) and is slated for the restaurant, bar, retail and, small lodging and resort amenities. This parcel is not for sale individually and would ONLY be inclusive to option 1 with value of $390,000.00 US. Should the new owner of the entire development not wish to develop the assets proposed on parcel B, the sellers will keep this parcel and continue with the vision that is designed for this piece.
Additional Purchase Option – AVAILABLE NOW
We are offering 2 people a 1/3rd investor/ownership in parcel E for $1,479,000.00 US each. Sellers plan to invest the proceeds of the 1/3 investments made into finishing the condominiumization of the lands and furthering the minor infrastructure plans. The sellers will retain their 1/3rd ownership and control of the project as it moves forward. Power is to the property; water assets have already been identified and are more than adequate for the completion of all construction plans. Fiber optic and high-speed internet is only 800 meters away NOW.
Investors will benefit from the lot sales on their own 1/3rd equity stake in the property as well as have their own ability to enjoy living in and on Costa Rica’s ONLY ECO designed and developed real estate development. Our target market is Europeans who love living in the mountains. Americans and Canadians who want to enjoy living and working remotely while enjoying THE REAL COSTA RICA. We have especially identified a Tico appreciation for the location and price point for the local Costa Rican passion for buying a home in Ocean Ranch.
Our building models are many, from tree houses to lodge-type properties, luxury ECO-style homes all-mountain and riverside, and many with ocean views.